Last updated November 24 - 1 min read
With the new Grapic for FigJam widget it is super easy to share your whiteboard or notebook directly in your FigJam sessions. Any FigJam user can easily access your presentation directly from the widget. Any snapshots you take will be automatically added to the FigJam file as native images, so you can continue working on your ideas after the Grapic session.
Ready to get started? Follow these steps:
1. Get started with FigJam by Figma for free.
2. Browse for widgets in the action bar under "More Tools".
3. Search for Grapic for FigJam and add it to the FigJam file.
4. Click "Start Grapic" on the widget to get started.
5. Download Grapic on App Store (Android version is not currently available) if you haven't already.
6. Scan the QR code to connect your mobile app and follow the intrsuctions in the app.
7. Sketch out and share your ideas. Any snapshots you take will automatically be added to FigJam below the widget.