Last updated October 20 - 1 min read
A whiteboard is one of the most important tools we have in our physical meeting rooms. With Grapic, you can bring the power of the physical whiteboard into your online meetings.
To share your whiteboard in online meetings, follow these simple steps:
1. Download Grapic on App Store (Android version is not currently available).
2. Sign in and complete the tutorial steps to get a grip of the core interactions with augmented reality.
3. Create a session, or join an existing one by scanning the session QR code.
4. Invite your colleagues with the session link, or share your browser window directly in the online meeting.
5. Hold your phone close to your body and get going whiteboarding.
6. Get your message through to your colleagues.